We are an international pharmaceutical company which operates in the markets of Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus and Central Asia. For more than 75 years we have been trusted by patients, healthcare professionals and business partners.
The Polpharma Group comprises:
- Polpharma Pharmaceutical Works with 2 production plants in Poland – Starogard Gdański and Duchnice near Warsaw,
- Polpharma Trade Office based in Poland, Warsaw, which is responsible for sales and marketing activities,
- Medana – Polish pharmaceutical company with a production plant in Sieradz,
- Akrikhin – one of the largest Russian pharmaceutical companies,
- Chimpharm – a leading local pharmaceutical manufacturer in Kazakhstan,
In addition, Polpharma has subsidiaries in Lithuania, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. It also maintains a strategic partnership in the area of out-licensing with the Spanish company Farmaprojects. On the Turkish market a strategic partner is Cenovapharma.
Since April 19th
2012, new company has joined Polpharma group – Polfa Warszawa S.A.
– one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in Poland. The company, including the production plants, is based in Warsaw. Polfa’s portfolio contains over 140 different drugs which are distributed in Poland and exported to several dozen countries all over the world.
We are a leader of the Polish pharmaceutical market